Prices and Policies
First appointment : Virtual or Face to Face £50
Follow up £40
First appointment £50
Acupuncture session £40
Running and Analysis and Rehabilitation
Standard first RA&R session: £80
90 minute session including exercise programme.
Standard follow up RA&R session: £50
60 minute session including reassessment and review of running and exercise programme.
Reports and referrals £35
Teign Physiotherapy accepts cash, or card payment from: VISA, VISA Debit, ‘V’ pay, Mastercard & Maestro.
Card payments are taken via www.sumup.co.uk/
A chaperone is compulsory for people under the age of sixteen and people with special needs. Please click here to view our chaperone policy.
- If you cannot make an appointment, providing as much notice as possible assists us in offering the appointment to someone else.
However, at least 24 hours notice is required to avoid being charged in full.
- We will never ask you to ‘block book’ appointments and will only ever recommend what you need to get back to your normal level of function as quickly as possible.
- It is compulsory for clients under the age of sixteen to attend with an adult chaperone.
- You are welcome to bring a chaperone with you for any assessment or treatment.
- Please see FAQs for information on making a complaint.